Friday, December 16, 2011

Still Working On It!




I brought all of my bag meals up to my living room then moved them in my craft room. Turns out they were outgrowing the shelving on the wall in my storage room. (That's pretty cool!) I also have refilling and water, fruit, and vegetable additions to do with some of them. So I brought them all upstairs into my project room. I have two meals ALL the way completed. I just need to rearrange the shelving situation downstairs and can start taking them back down.

I'm currently using my food storage budget to supplement holiday costs, so the purchase of foods to finish my meals and start making new ones will wait till the new year. I want to set a new goal date to have 365 dinners done and ready to start using. How long should I give myself? As of today, I have 102 now and therefore need 263 more to make my goal. When should I have those done by, starting January 13th? I could divide 263 by 16 (number of meals I do at a time), which would be about 16 Sessions of Bag Mealing. My budget is about $40 every two weeks. I'll work out a plan but would like to know, What would YOU do?

No comments:

Post a Comment