Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hit the Restart Button

I've looked over my blog this morning, read over my initial goal (365 meals in 26 weeks), and have taken account of my bag meal progress. I'm not completely disappointed, but I am also not excited. I have allowed too many less important things to take priority over this project. Today, I am hitting the Restart Button! My future posts will be the result of detailed and exact planning to finish out my goal of 365 meals done. I realized early on that 26 weeks was way out of the question. But it shouldn't be taking me this long. I'm going to sit down, do the math, fill in the calendar, and get ready to make this happen. I'm not going to be the person who has great ideas, gets a good start, but never finishes anything, anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment