Sunday, September 26, 2010

Getting Started

I begin by first stating that I am a firm believer in being prepared for anything. Having said that, I am not always the best example of this belief. SO...I'm trying to change that. I want to teach my children to be organized, hardworking, and self sufficient individuals. Becoming these things myself will only help them become so as well. So I am getting started! I have a vision, I have a goal, and I have a plan. Documenting my progress will keep me accountable and focused!

The Vision: My Storage Room Stocked beautifully with a full year supply of food and necessities.

The Goal: 365 meals in 26 weeks.

The Plan: Do at least one thing each day to bring about my vision. (
more detail to come)

In reporting via blog, I will be bearing not just my strengths but *YIKES* weaknesses as well. Failures as well as victories. Apathy as well as excitement. Because no work towards a worthy vision or goal goes without road blocks or difficulty. But by hard work, organization, and dedication I can see my vision come to fruition!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I can't wait to see what you do. I love the background picture, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to read this! I suggest taking a before and after picture of your storage room. And during pictures!

    ReplyDelete