Tuesday, November 27, 2012

NEW Recipe!

The last time I was blessed to have my mother for a visit, we tried a recipe we found in a Freezer Meal book. The name of the book is "Dinner is Ready!" - by Deanna Buxton. My friend, Heather, gifted this book to me a few Christmases ago.  It's a great book with lots of recipe ideas and instruction on how to make 30 days worth of freezer meals in one day. It has a good amount of recipes from which my mom selected the Chicken Cacciatore.  We made the meal, not for the freezer, but for dinner and found some things that needed improvement. I have since taken that recipe, made it a couple of times to get it right, and finally have an end product for a Bag Meal version! The recipe is under the "Bag Meal Recipe Tags" Menu. My kids inhaled it last night, which is always the stamp of approval I look for. I hope you like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment